I Was NICE!

Thank you Dear Hubbie!!!

It has been a great Christmas and at the same time it has been not too good; but I'm thankful never the less.
I have not been feeling too well; which in turn I didn't go all the way out for the holidays.  We were lucky enough to have the tree up.
Hubby has been suffering from lower back pain, and I from my left shoulder due to a fall in mid-October.  Finally we both ended up seeing our Chiropractor on Wednesday.  We are feeling better, but we have a long ways to go.
Besides dealing with shoulder pain, I have other medical issues that need to be treated and taken care of.  So in the New Year off to see my Doctor and get well soon.
So...in the meantime this is so Me:

We are looking forward to New Year's Eve with some friends here at our home.  We hope to be able to have a bonfire out on our back patio; and wait for the New Year to ring in.  No muss, no fuss...simple meal, merry drinks, great company and comfy PJ's!

Comments

Popular Posts