Displaying Christmas Cards

 I get so giddy when I receive Christmas cards in the mail!!!
This year I thought it would be great to display our cards in a different way.  I was so inspired by this easy display, that I had to make one for myself.
All it takes is one hardcover book and folding all of the pages in half.

For my folded book, I decided to leave the cover on for sturdiness.  I'm still looking for a pretty silver tray to display our card holder to make it look more festive.
After I put away our Christmas cards, this folded book project will turn into holding incoming mail, notes, and more on our desk.
The cute adorable Santa Claus is new this year.  I won this at our annual Bunco Christmas party.

This Christmas season has been way too short to get every thing done like in the past.  I tell myself not to stress over it, and simply enjoy the moment!

Share Your Cup #275
Cooking and Crafting with J & J  #128

Comments

Very cute Olivia! I've seen these made before and always thought I would make one, but haven't yet. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann
Oliva Ohlson said…
Thank you Jan. Hoping your Christmas is a blessed one!

Popular Posts