The Christmas Nail


   Today is our CDA Christmas Party at Church, and I made this favor/card for each of our members. 
I found this really neat poem about The Christmas Nail while browsing through Pinterest.  I thought it would be just perfect to give to our Ladies and so very appropriate for this time of year.


 ~back of card~

 The nails were donated by Hubbie for this project!

This picture was taken last night while I was still working on cards.  Happy to report that I finally completed all 50+ cards & ready to party!!!

Believe in LOVE, GRACE and HOPE!

Comments

Unknown said…
This is so fun! :)

I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Popular Posts