Snail Mail Thank You Cards

Don't you just love real snail mail thank you cards?
I do!  It makes me feel so special that someone took the time to write a personal note to me!

One very important part of participating in Stephanie's Tea Cup Exchange Swap is to write a thank you note to your swap partners...which should be done without saying in my opinion.

I received this very pretty monogrammed thank you card (and letter included inside card) from Barbara.  It was a great pleasure reading Barbara's letter and telling me more about herself, and how much she enjoyed her package.  It also reminded me how much fun I had putting her package together.

This is the thank you card I made and sent to Libby.  Libby sent me a beautiful tea package, and I have been enjoying reading her blog Artistic Expressions by Elisabeth.

Stamping Supplies all by Stampin' Up!:
-Framelits Deco Labels (130102)
-Botanical Builder Framelits Dies (140625)
-Flower Dies
-Circle Framelit Dies
-SU! cardstock & designer paper

Snail Mail at its best!

All I have 
Is all
I need.
-Mary Davis

Comments

Beca said…
It's always nice to get a handwritten card in the mail. It seems to be dying out in this digital age we're in unfortunately. Newer is not always better. :)
xx Beca
Conniecrafter said…
Both are great, I love the matching flower on yours to go with the paper!

Popular Posts