My Tea Cup from Elisabeth

Stephanie from The Enchanting Rose hosted her 9th. Tea Cup Exchange, and I was so happy to participate in it!
I received this gorgeous tea cup and saucer from Libby at Artistic Expressions by Elisabeth.  I just love the colors and design.
Libby's package came all the way from North Carolina right after this past summer's hurricane season.  It was great to know that Libby was safe!

When I opened my package, this is what I found!  It was prettily wrapped in this pretty fabric.

Libby thoughtfully filled my box with so many goodies!

A very pretty card and tag, ...
and more delicious loose tea, ...
delicious tea, ...

and this very pretty tea infuser!!!  Isn't it adorable!

A very lovely tea cup and saucer.
My favorite fall cookies; which by the way I've had such a hard time finding this year.

Libby included the pretty fabric knowing that I'm crafty and love to sew.  I can't wait to make something out of it!!!

Thank you so much Libby!  Your package was divine, and I was so touched that you had a chance to visit my blog to get to know me!  God Bless.

Stephanie you are highly appreciated by putting together this wonderful and fun party for all of us!  Thank you!!!

Anything Goes "Pink Saturday"

As we express our GRATITUDE...
We must never forget that the
Highest APPRECIATION
Is not to utter words, but to
LIVE by them.
~JF Kennedy

Comments

Skyeler said…
How pretty is that teacup! And the fabric makes such a nice touch to the package. :)
Beca said…
So many wonderful goodies in that package. How fun! ♥
xx Beca
Stephanie said…
Good morning, lovely Oliva! My, my, my, what a delightful package from Libby. I simply love the way she wrapped everything in fabric....I will have to remember that for the next exchange {{smiles}} I hope we get to see what you make with that pretty fabric.

The tea cup is beautiful and of course with the roses pattern it won my heart over immediately.

Blessing and joy to you!
Debbie Harris said…
Good Morning Oliva~~
Libby blessed your heart with a pretty and dainty tea cup,I love it!
Such a sweet package for your enjoyment and cookies that you have not been able to find. :-)

Have a beautiful day~~
Debbie Harris said…
Good Morning Oliva~~
Libby blessed your heart with a pretty and dainty tea cup,I love it!
Such a sweet package for your enjoyment and cookies that you have not been able to find. :-)

Have a beautiful day~~
A very lovely package indeed! Such a fun and wonderful exchange this is.
Linda Walker said…
Olivia,
Love your new teacup, very pretty! Wrapping it all in fabric is a great idea!! Love that fabric too!! Such a nice package you received from Libby!!
Linda
Mysewwhatblog
Linda Walker said…
Olivia,
Love your new teacup, very pretty! Wrapping it all in fabric is a great idea!! Love that fabric too!! Such a nice package you received from Libby!!
Linda
Mysewwhatblog
A pretty teacup and other goodies. What I like best about your parcel is to have some material included for you to create something - that was very thoughtful.
Ashley said…
That is such a beautiful tea cup...and how thoughtful it was of Elisabeth to send some pretty fabric your way. :)
I'm glad you had fun in this exchange. :D

Love
Ashley
GARAGE SALE GAL said…
A very nice teacup and extra's! It is a fun swap. Have fun with your new treasures.
warmly,
deb
Conniecrafter said…
Sweet package and so neat that she has found things that she knew you would love to have, look forward to seeing what you end up making with the fabric :)
Carrie said…
Wow, it looks like Libby put together the perfect box for you! That is very pretty fabric wrapping paper for your new pink teacup!
Snap said…
Your new teacup is gorgeous! How clever to use fabric (very pretty) to wrap the gifts. You will enjoy the teas and the sewing! Have a lovely week!
Such a sweet teacup and saucer. I love that Libby packed everything in fabric! And such nice fabric too. I've seen a couple of these silicone infusers on this exchange, but never have I seen one in the stores. Yours is so cute!
Wendy
Oh my, that teacup is absolutely gorgeous! I don't think I have ever seen one like that- it's awesome! All your treasures are so thoughtfully picked for you.

Isn't Stephanie awesome for putting these amazing exchanges together? We are so blessed- but without a doubt the best treasures of all are the friendships made.

Margie said…
What a fabulous package! The teacup and fabric are so pretty.
Anonymous said…
This package was so fun and thoughtful! I love the teacup and the fabric. You were truly blessed.

Popular Posts