Gift Card Holder

I have been playing around in my craft room and making different kinds of cards for upcoming birthdays.
My first try was making a simple gift card holder.  I have seen these kind of cards and I think they look so cute and make it extra special for the recipient.
~inside of card~
I tweaked my card compared to the one in this tutorial.  Once I got the measurements and scoring right, it was pretty easy to make.  
I hope that by the end of today I can finish the 3 cards sitting on my craft table...of course each card will be decorated differently!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Comments

You make the cutest crafts and I love the pretty card holder. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
That card holder is so pretty! My daughters birthday is the 8th and I wish I had a pretty card holder for her!
I am itching to get downstairs in my studio and make some cards also

Thanks for looking at my Valentine tree
FABBY'S LIVING said…
You are so talented. I bet your birthday cards come out gorgeous and maybe even some Valentine's ones!
Have fun and go for it!
Enjoy your weekend sweet friend.
FABBY
Your friend will be thrilled with your card Olivia - it's beautiful!
Pink tones are perfect for Valentine's month too.
Enjoy your weekend!
Shane x
What a special treat for someone special. They are going to be very happy.
This is darling! Such a nice treat compared to the run of the mill ones that you can buy.
hugs,
Jann
Such a lovely way to give a gift! A dear little keepsake! Hope you have a relaxing weekend, Oliva! Hugs xo Karen

Popular Posts